Friday, June 17, 2011

The beginning of a foodie’s dream…

Sydney has been blessed with an array of fine international cuisine and I have been blessed with having people around me who enjoy food as much as I do.

I am just another “foodblogger” who wish to keep a track of my fond food memories and share them with those who also love food.

I do not cook nor have a background in the food industry. Nevertheless I do appreciate all the time, creativity and hard work chefs (and anyone else involved in the process) have invested in putting up a wonderful dish in front of me.  

For those of you who prefer numbers over pictures and words, I will be giving each restaurant a rating out of 30 based on the following criteria:

  • 10 for Taste
  • 5 for Ambience
  • 5 for Value
  • 5 for Service
  • 5 for Creativity and other WOW factors

Just a warning I’m not a food critic or journalist and everything I say are all just my opinions based on my personal experience.

As you read on, you’ll also find out that I am a super picky eater with a defining weakness in desserts.

With these thoughts in mind, let’s dig in!! 



The Foodie Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment